We would like to advise patients that the Practice is open, however due to the still ongoing Coronavirus situation, it remains closed for general access. Only patients with appointments should come to the Practice.
Doctors appointments will be via telephone or video consultation. Face to Face appointments are available and you will be advised by the Doctor if you need to be seen at the Practice.
When asked to come to the Practice please wear a face covering as we are using strict infection control measures to keep our patients and staff safe.
We will be contacting patients with Chronic Diseases to organise their reviews. These will be carried out by telephone or video consultation and where it is necessary, a face to face appointment will be arranged. Our Nursing Staff will be in touch to discuss reviews.
Please remember to utilise your local Pharmacy for advice.
You may also call the NHS 111 service.
For those patients who order their prescription on site, please post your request into the post box next to the front door.
We need all patients to nominate a local Pharmacy to receive their prescription electronically, this will reduce journies and length of time you are out of your home. There may be an extenuating circumstance when electronic prescription service may be unavailable, we will of course advise patients of this, should the situation arise.
We have commenced our flu clinics and will be doing them in 2 waves due to the availability of vaccines.
· Aged 65 and Over
Commence 17th September - contact the Practice to book
· 0 to 18 years - High Risk Group
· 2 - 3 years - as per Child Health
Commence 11th September - if your child is in a high risk cohort please contact the Practice to book
· Aged 18 - 64 years - High Risk Group
Our Flu Clinics will run differently this year. All appointments are booked in advance.
Please see below process :
· We will operate a one way system in to the Practice
· The entry point will be at the front door and exit point will be via another door to the front of the Practice
· For patients with mobility issues an alternative route will be provided and you will be escorted by a member of the Practice Team
· All patients need to wear a face mask or face covering to enter the building
· All patients will be expected to use Hand Sanitising Gel upon entering the Practice
· We ask that patients complete a short form indicating their Name, DOB etc. Pens will be provided
· We have limited space to sit in the practice. Patients will queue at the front door, maintaining a strict social distance of 2 metres apart
· If you are early for your appointment time you will need to wait in the queue
· If you arrive late you may not be able to have your vaccine
· Do not attend if you have any Covid19 symptoms
We would like to thank our patients for observing the above. We are committed to ensuring both patients and staff are safe.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO THINK :
HANDS, FACE, SPACE
Our Contact Details
11 Grafton Road, Shirley,
Telephone: 0121 474 4686
Fax: We no longer use a Fax Machine
Book Appointments and Order Prescriptions Online
The Practice is pleased to provide patients with access to its Clinical System via a Secure Web Interface.
You can book and cancel your appointments and request repeat medication on line. To do this you need to register with the practice and obtain a password to enable you to access this service. Once your registration account is created you will need to come into the surgery with your passport or driving licence so that your account can be activated you will be able to use the system to book and cancel appointments and request repeat medication as required. Please complete an application form available from reception.
If you already have your password then you can click the link below to access Systm Online.